By L.A. Black
I mean Seriously we all know women like to talk about themselves and often we pass over the opportunity of asking a man about himself. So here is your opportunity.
Ask Me This:
1. What are my interests?
Ask Me the right questions and you have my interest and my penis. Also, I need attention, so if you want to keep my Interest pay attention.
If you want to keep my Interest pay attention.
2. What am I Passionate about? – If you want to know me find out what I like, what I do for fun, who I admire, what I do that excites them. When asked “What do you do”, most men will answer about their job, but for me, If I meet a new woman, I’d rather tell them about what’s fun in my life. If my life is boring at the time, it’s motivation to get going…
3. Ask me if I have a Good Heart? – If I enjoy sharing, touching, laughter, kindness.
4. Ask me if I enjoy communication? – Yes typically men lead with logic but I need to connect not only physically but mentally and spiritually.
5. Ask me if I’m Passionate? – I will tell you I have feelings, I am masculine but have a soft side too. I can be sensitive.
I am masculine but have a soft side too
6. Ask me if I’m a trusting person? – Be ready for my honesty.
7. Ask me for advice? – But only if you’re willing to take it.
8. Ask me if I’m predictable? – I am a creature of habit, I want to see how you respond to that.
9. Ask me if I have a sense of humor? – If you don’t have a sense of humor there will be no relationship.
10. Ask me if I enjoy my independence? – Relationships go beyond just each other. Still need to go outside of a relationship for stimulation of sorts, like work, friend’s, & separate interests can keep a relationship more exciting and stimulating.